Belated Happy Birthday Steve!

Non-modelling related topics. Keep discussions civil. Flaming and personal attacks will not be tolerated.
Philipp Gross
Site Admin/Founder

Belated Happy Birthday Steve!

Post by Philipp Gross »

Sorry....I hope you had a great day....two days ago :oops: :lol:

Philipp
Completed Campaigns:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Vincent Power
Senior Site Contributor.....

Re: Belated Happy Birthday Steve!

Post by Vincent Power »

Happy Birthday Steve :) ....sorry for the delay :oops:

Vincent
Completed Campaigns:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Steve Hutchinson

Post by Steve Hutchinson »

Thanks Guys

Its was also the 2nd anniversary of the UK Covid lockdown and though we are fully unlocked, new B2 Omicron cases are 100,000+ so we/just us 2, are still in an "almost" lockdown and being as careful as possible too.

Usually the only mask wearer when I do venture out, as we still get most things delivered including groceries.

Otherwise not too much of a different day, I did collect some new specs, as my eyes have retired too, and needed a new prescription as I no longer stare at a screen 10 hours a day, as I had for the previous 20 years.

As you will all know fuel prices are through the roof, so my purchasing power for plastic will be limited from 010422 when our gas and electric go up by 200%, with the Governments blessing and petrol is £1.61 a litre.

Grime times financially and even worse with the current state of the Ukraine and the potential for it to spill over into Europe?

I never thought that the history of WWII would ever be repeated, potentially in my lifetime!

I guess anyone in central Europe is far more sensitive than we are on Island UK.

Hope you are all OK where ever you are in the world and enjoy the peace you still have.

Regards

Steve H
Last edited by Steve Hutchinson on 26 Mar 2022, 20:46, edited 1 time in total.
""I need to be creative, to feel ALIVE!""

Completed Campaigns:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Shawn Ramsey

Post by Shawn Ramsey »

Happy belated birthday Steve.

COVID sucks and I guess we are all going to just learn to accept it will always be here and move on with our lives. I refuse to keep myself locked up anymore.

Shawn
Completed Campaigns:
ImageImage

Adam Durrant

Post by Adam Durrant »

Sorry Steve, I missed it too…

Omicron washing through NZ at present, mortality has been low due to 95%+ vaccination. Government would like to keep us locked up but social cohesion was lost a long time ago so they have relaxed the rules a lot.

There is a big difference between just being alive and actually living.

Fuel prices so high here (heading towards NZ$3 per liter) that we are now a dual EV household….good luck trying to buy one now however, wiring looms for most European cars come from, you guessed it, the Ukraine.
I'm a serial kit starter....
Completed Campaigns:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage